Monday 12 December 2011

Final Evaluation


                          Final evaluation

My Final design for My materials techniques and designs was a photo-shop animation of a meteor destroying a planet showing off a large kaboom with the word kaboom afterward because are target was to creation one aimed at the word kaboom and how to show it off.

1 Be able to explore materials, techniques and processes safely

Using photo-shop was a lot harder to make an animation than using flash where I have had more time with using although it took me a while to get used to it I was happy with what I made in the short time I had.

Instead of using images from the internet I decided to use brushes to make land and add texture through more brushes and using the burn and dodge tool which would allow me to make it more realistic as-well as give me the skills of using brushes


2 Be able to use materials, techniques and processes

After I looked at some other peoples animations for kaboom it showed me how I could improve it and change it for the better like instead of making a meteor just moving I use a mix of blur and sharpen tools to make it look like it is moving at a very high pace

Whilst making the animation I only used my mouse and keyboard keys where I should of used a interactive tablet to draw with which would give me another skill as-well as being able to move the brush and other tools more flawlessly

3 Understand the suitability of materials, techniques and processes

The Research was done only on You-Tube where many animations have been done my thousands of people around the world with different styles and tastes where I choose one to research on feather which one based on call of duty

The only problem I had with my work was the ability to save it since the computer is normally slow it kept crashing so I had to save every half hour so I wouldn’t lose my work I had been working on ever so hard once I had finished the animation its self I added in some music and sound effects which would make it more interesting to watch instead of it being quiet and boring.


Connor Mcilroy -
Blog:
For the blogger there is a nice use of research and some experimental work, there are also placed videos to show what Jordan has done which gives a better perspective of what he has done instead of pictures. The layout of the blog is easy and assessable to use and there are no problem to follow the blog.
For the final:
I like the final video animation there are good uses of bright colours but I had some difficulty understanding the animation but I enjoyed it. The background use created by Jordan gives a greater feel to the animation and make the animation unique.  

No comments:

Post a Comment